Friday, 11 August 2017

The Rainy Season

Previously known to us as Summer

Frankly I'm getting rather fed up with it now

Some dry days would be most welcome

~

Today I actually have a day off

Though sadly have another funeral to attend

~

Yesterday I did manage to weed most of the area around the patio

~

We have been bringing in our meagre Harvest...

Broadbeans

Runner beans

The first tomato

And as it's the school holidays eldest has been a frequent visitor

Of course you're never too old to lick out the bowl!

Sonshine came home on Tuesday

And his girlfriend arrived yesterday

A houseful!

~

So I must away to my duties

Blessings J. x

 

4 comments:

  1. I must be a wicked Mother as I don't "advertise" when I'm doing any baking so I don't have to share the licking of the bowl! I know naughty, naughty, I have become quite sneaky over the years! Lovely piccie of your daughter.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The land is glad of the rain but I am reliably informed by my resident weather man that there is more sun to come before winter! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your full house while it lasts. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sick of this ever changing weather...you never know where you are with it.

    Lol....your daughter looks like your twin.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.