Wednesday, 21 June 2017

One Last Time?

Well as our internet connection is so slow I've migrated back to Blogsy this morning in the hope it will still work!

Google photos getting to google shared photos seems to take forever and I just don't have forever to mess around

So while I'm here, here is a small selection of what I've been up to during our heatwave

Tea and cake on the patio...naughty but nice!

Not wanting to heat up the house this little beauty was brought out of hiding!
Oh yes I did...and it was lovely

First batch of elderflowers

Of course this madam came too

And finally last night at the beach in an attempt to cool down

All looks rather idyllic from the photos...what doesn't show is the crispy washing coated in bird poo...the sweaty bodies...the aching limbs...or the throbbing heads

But mostly it has been good

Alas today again I must leave the house for much of the day in order to earn money to pay the bills...big sigh...and tomorrow I need to dedicate the whole day to assessing a pile of distance learning workbooks...even bigger sigh...but at least I can be home...with the mutt...who loves to have me with her...not necessarily doing anything...but just there

So let's hope everyone is staying safe in the sun

Blessings J. x

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh fiddle! It's such a nuisance having to pay those bills isn't it? Gets in the way of all the fun to be had.
    The washing has been drying so fast but is rather crispy. I'm going to try and iron some of mine shortly. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a bit cooler here in Suffolk today.
    Wish the grey mucky North sea looked as tempting as the sea where you live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what bliss.....an evening trip to the beach. I wish we lived closer to the sea.
    I am really glad I don't have to go out today as it's going to be really hot according to the paper....yuck....and the gritters are going to be out mending melted roads.
    Love and Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshmallows...now that's an idea for my firepit! Heidi must have been sooo hot! Humphrey didn't know what to do with himself. Glorious sunshine but not so great if you've got thick black fur!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, the sea, if only! Here where I live, it is practically THE MIDDLE of the UK and our nearest beach (but not necessarily the nicest) is a mere 72 miles away - I shall live vicariously (and warmly) through your photo of Heidi in the water!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments before publishing. If I think a comment would offend anyone I will not publish it.